Last Updated: April 18th, 2016
Collection of Personal Information
Mettle Forger may collect personal information about users at the time of purchase as part of the shopping process or upon users signing up for the Mettle Forger newsletter. The types of information we may collect include contact information, such as name, postal address (with respect to users who make purchases through the Site) and email address.
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on the Site, including but not limited to, Facebook “Like” buttons, may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. The Site also contains links to other third-party websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Mettle Forger. Information you submit to, or that is collected by, any of the aforementioned providers or third-party websites is subject to the respective privacy policies of these providers and third-parties, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Mettle Forger is not responsible for these providers’ and these third-parties’ information practices.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information collected by Mettle Forger will be used in the following ways:
– to enable users who make purchases on the Site to fulfill orders for products and have a better shopping experience, and
– for customer service purposes, including, but not limited to, responding to user requests, improving the overall quality of the Site and communicating with users regarding news, offers, promotions and other information regarding Mettle Forger. If at any time a user wishes to be removed from Mettle Forger’s email database, the user can unsubscribe.
Mettle Forger may disclose information about you in the event of the following:
– if we are required to do so by law or legal process;
– to law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
– when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity;
– if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), we reserve the right to transfer personal information;
– for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or in the preparation, or during the course, of a lawsuit; and